The system allows you to initiate communication or to publish a request and choose from the responding candidates. Each registered athlete or trainer has the opportunity to seek help from the portal’s specialists and receive scientific and methodological advice. The service also contains information about upcoming sports conferences. The front end of the platform was developed using Vue.js + Vuex, and the Laravel framework was chosen for the back end. Electronic payment processing was implemented through the Stripe API. Bookings and online schedules of trainers are updated in real time using the WebSocket protocol.
Task on the project
To create a platform for people involved in sports at a professional level.
For this service, we implemented
- a modern, responsive design and a logo;
- the ability to sign in as an athlete/coach/specialist/conference organizer;
- the logic of creating a request, submitting it and choosing a specialist;
- notifications by email regarding a change of status;
- boards of the requests, with convenient searching and filtering;
- payments through the site via Stripe.
We have started our cooperation with Dunice, working on Akivina project development. The team has created modern design of the website and built the service itself. All team members were polite, responsive, communicate correctly, and were always in touch. We had regular calls and weekly mit-ups with the whole team, it was very informative and comfortable to track the project progress.
Have an idea?
We have relevant experience and ready to get to work.Hire developers
Head of development department