Unelmista.fi is a platform that helps families to unite, provides support for children and adolescents in difficult life situations, allowing every child of school age to have a hobby. The organization allows low-income families to receive financial support for the child's self-realization. The site unites those who need financial assistance and are interested in children having their own hobby.
Task on the project
To complete all the front-end tasks on the project: authorization, authentication of donors, and needy Clients, restoring access via Email.
For this service, we implemented
- adaptive layout: display news stored on the organization's WordPress portal, parsing links to go;
- a list of available hobbies/activities, display detailed information about a hobby;
- documents to confirm the application for a request for funds;
- introduction of account details through Payment-highway;
- a possibility for making a donation to a region, displaying a map of Finland with the labels of the selected region
Head of development department