Task on the project
To fix the project’s technical shortcomings and to add and refine new functionality.
For this service, we implemented
- the registration and entry of new users via social networks and mail;
- a convenient function for searching the service’s content;
- in-app payment for access to courses and subscriptions;
- in-app passing of lessons and courses;
- functional notifications that remind the user of upcoming activities;
- analytics using services such as Segment, Google Analytics and Amplitude;
- payments implemented in accordance with the payment-processing rules that apply on the App Store and Google Play platforms;
- functionality that allows users to upload stock photos under the Unsplash license when creating posts and routines.
Great work from these guys and their team as per usual.
Founder at Routinr Pty Ltd
Routinr app is now available on the App Store and Google Play
Since December 2019, the number of Routinr users has almost tripled, growing from 1358 people to 3715. This has allowed the client to not only recoup their development costs but to make a profit and thereby maintain and develop the application
Also since December 2019, the number of trainers and presenters on the app has increased from 72 people to 255, in turn helping to increase the application’s user base
Head of development department