Monitorsky allows users to combine Skype contacts into groups for distribution, save message templates, track subscriptions. Prior to sending out the first advertising campaign, the user sends out a warning campaign to all his current contacts. For administrators, an administrative page is provided where the administrator can see whether users are subscribed to Monitorsky services, accounts, and when the extension last sent a message. A messenger is built into the system, sending an email to administrators, which allows you to collect feedback from users and quickly respond to user difficulties in using the system. The project was used the Django Rest Framework in combination with Angular.js. We integrated Stripe for services payment.
Task on the project
To fix bugs and develop new features
For this service, we implemented
- filtering contacts for distribution;
- sending out an active platform user;
- notification of unsubscribed contacts, as well as users that have unsubscribed from them;
- a video player that allows user to view the training video;
- resolving the lack of Skype API documentation;
- resolving a server optimization when using Short Polling client.
Eugene and the whole team of Dunice have completed the job wonderfully, they are efficient, deliver quality, have team-spirit, show initiative and all that for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them and will most likely hire them again. Thank you, Eugene (and of course the whole team of Dunice!)
Head of development department